Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

UPDATE

Went to the doctor again yesterday morning for my 22-week check-up. No worries .. all is good! The HR was at 133 and perfectly normal. I am measuring right on track where I should be too. The only bad thing about yesterday is that I had to undergo glucose testing for diabetes. I had to drink this AWFUL "glucose juice" and then wait one hour to have blood drawn. I don't usually mind needles, but when they have to stick me 4 times, it gets a bit annoying. You should see the "tracks" I have on both of my arms from the attempts to draw blood. The guy was finally able to get a vein in my hand so we got the test done on the fourth try! I go back in 5 weeks for my next appointment and we should have more news then for you. Until then, I will just enjoy swollen ankles and movement in my stomach from the bugaboo!

David and Angie are coming out this weekend to spend time with us! They will be here tomorrow night. I guess I can share the news now that, they too, are expecting! They are looking at a mid-September delivery date so it is still pretty early. It should be a fun weekend ... I will get to scare Angie with all the horrors of pregnancy. JUST KIDDING!! They are going to get to see a men's and women's game on Saturday while they are here.

Well, off to lunch. Have a great day!

No comments: