Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Stanger!!!!

Talk about time flying .... I have been MIA for the last COUPLE of years :) But, I have really started enjoying spreading the word with our growing family so I thought it might be time to start back up with my BLOG. So, I am going to try and be better about posting. I will warn you, most of it will be about the kiddos as all THREE of them have taken over our lives. But, I thought that might be an OK thing as so many people want to know "how" we do it. And, honestly, I don't have an answer ... we just do it!!! I will say that my mother-in-law has been a big piece to this puzzle and we are very lucky to have her helping these last few months. So, not alot tonight ... I will save that, but look out ... I AM BACK :)

No comments: