Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Been Awhile ....

Well, I have managed to make it back home. Things have been CRAZY the last week or so and I promise to share more, but right now, I am tired! I have been at the office today since before 8 am and have been going strong all day. I have managed to do a great deal of Holiday Clinic paperwork, visit the ill at Lawrence Memorial Hospital to spread some holiday cheer and sit through nearly 4 hours of practice already. And, lucky me, I am getting ready to go back to practice again!!! Hopefully this one won't be near as long!! Who knows though ... when school is not in session, our players are subject to however long the head coach feels is necessary. Ahhh, I remember those days at WKU!

I did want to post the link before I head back to the gym for Charlie's slideshow ... it turned out awesome I think!

http://rpetersphotography.squarespace.com/rpeters-blog/2008/12/19/charlie-8-month-session.html

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

My stomach hurt just reading that ...

I'm so glad I've retired. :)