Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Friday!

It is pretty quiet here today. Many of the coaches are out of the office and I have been able to get a great deal of work done already today. I feel like I have caught up and got ahead on several things, which is a great feeling!

Eric's mom, Eva, will be coming to visit this evening. She is going to be staying for the weekend. She is our 1st official overnight visitor in the new house. I have threatened John that he MUST clean his bathroom -- toilet and all (you are WELCOME Eva!) He said he would get it done so we will see ;)

No big plans for the weekend. We will be hanging out with Eva and then probably head to the FB game on Saturday night. Not sure what else the weekend will hold, but it is sure to be fun. I will make sure to update you!

No comments: