Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Year #2


Tomorrow will make our second wedding anniversary .. crazy, huh? It seems like yesterday that we were all in Bloomington getting ready for the Big Day. I loved our wedding and would do it all over again if Eric would let me spend the $$ :) I have often told him that if I make a career change, I am going to go into event planning. I love doing things like that ... especially weddings as they are always very sentimental.


Anyway, we don't have any big plans for tomorrow. We are going to have a low-key day at home and then head into KC for dinner. We got a "gift" for one another already ... it arrived yesterday afternoon. We got a king-size bed!! It is great and we joked when it was delivered that it has only taken two years for us to need a bigger bed so that we don't have to touch when we sleep (Bumpy will like that :) We were able to move our bed upstairs so we have a bed once again for guests (come one, come all!)

I will end by saying that I am a very lucky girl! I have a GREAT husband who loves me very much and would do anything in the world for me! We have had a wonderful two years of marriage and I am so looking forward to what God has in store for our future. I can honestly say that I married my best friend and I am blessed that he has put up with me for these past few years.

No comments: