Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The secret is out!

Ok, so I think almost everyone knows by now ... if not ... Eric and I are EXPECTING!!! We are just over the 6 week mark in the pregnancy so there is still a LONG way to go. We are very excited though and are set for a due date of May 29th.

For those of you who have been calling to check in on me ... Thank you! I will tell you this ... I am pretty good during the day. I yawn alot, but really I can get through my work with little distraction or discomfort. As soon as I get home in the evening, well that is a different story. Last night I fell asleep at 5:30 pm!!! I woke up about 8 pm (just enough time for a bowl of cereal and to revise John's paper) and then it was back to bed again till about 6:30 am. No morning sickness, but alot of nausea in the evenings. That is when it seems to be the worst so far.

So, anyway, I will keep you updated on the progress. But, I wanted to let everyone know that the cat is out of the bag so feel free to share the good news :)

No comments: