Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Baby News

Just wanted to let everyone know that Eric was able to feel the baby move for the first time last night. After a long day of being up and about, I laid down and relaxed in front of the TV. I noticed that the baby was moving ALOT last night so I started to see if I could feel him from the outside. Normally, it was just the movement on the inside. Sure enough -- I felt the baby move, roll over, punch, kick or whatever the heck is going on in there.

When I told Eric, of course he wanted a "turn." The first time he couldn't feel anything. A few minutes later, I told him to try again and sure enough he got to feel movement. The little one moved several times and you should have seen Eric's face. He was trying to concentrate to feel for it, but at the same time, he was amazed at what was happening.

It was really a cool thing and I am amazed at the changes that keep happening!!

No comments: