Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day. I got to work and just a few minutes later a HUGE arrangement of lilies (my favorite) arrived from my hubby. He knows that I love getting flowers (even though they cost a fortune, especially today) so that was very sweet of him to do. He will be broke for the next week or so!! I tell him not to spend the money, but I do love getting them. Eric did VERY good this year :)

Today is also the third birthday for our nephew, Eli. He has been celebrating all week, but I am sure today will be extra special for him! It is hard to believe that three years ago, Eric was out visiting me in KS and looking for a job so that he could move out here and get settled with me. No more long distance relationship :) We got the call from Wayne that Eli had made his grand entrance late in the night (or early in the morning, one of the two). He was a few weeks OVERdue so I know that Jen was much relieved for him to finally be in the world, happy and healthy. It has been amazing to watch him grow. It will be neat to see him with his new baby cousin in just a few short months. Happy Birthday Eli!

Make sure to tell your hubby (or wifey) that you love 'em today ... even if it is just a "Hallmark" holiday. Everyone loves to be told they are loved :)

No comments: