Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In Between!

One camp down .... three more to go!! Elite Camp was this past weekend. It is the smallest of our four summer camps, but a challenge to run as we have several "recruits" and their coaches in so we need to look good and everything has to run perfect! I am happy to report that things ran great and I have gotten some emails from parents telling me how much they enjoyed the camp!!

Next week is what I affectionately call "Hell Week." I will be running our two largest camps back to back. Our Individual Camp (girls grades 5-12) will run Sunday through Wednesday and then we have our Jayhawk Jamboree on Saturday. We are expecting nearly 250 girls for the first camp and then close to 500 for the one-day deal. It is ALOT of work to get it all ready, but I have been planning for months so it is coming together nicely! Talk to me on June 28th though and see if I am still saying the same thing!

Charlie is still practicing the walk! He is becoming more adventurous every day so we are on our toes! I will admit that he has the BEST laugh ... especially at night when he is tired. It is almost as if he is so delerious he does not know how to control it and he just lets out these "belly laughs."

No comments: