Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Morning on ya!

Just thought I would check in to make sure everyone has had a good weekend thus far. Eric and I spent the better part of yesterday running errands and cleaning house. It was a productive day, which means we can spend today relaxing. I think that I am going to head to the Eudora Aquatic Center for awhile this afternoon. There won't be too many weekends left this summer so I am going to take advantage of this nice day and head to the pool to catch some sun.


I am sure that Eric and Huey will hang out here at the house. Huey is busy destroying his toys!!! We got him a few new things to play with, but he doesn't "play," he destroys. In the last week, he has chewed all of the rubber off of one of his new toys ... I found it under our bed in about 1000 pieces and today he is working to ruin the basketball I gave him. It started out as a nice mini-basketball, but already he has popped it and put a large hole in it. It is a matter of time till I start finding pieces. Oh well, whatever keeps him busy!






Enjoy your weekend (what is left of it!)

No comments: