Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back From Down Under!











Hey All -- I know it has been a few weeks since I have lasted posted, but it has been with good reason. After moving into the new house, I left for Australia and just got back this evening. It was a blast!!! I had the opportunity to see a performance in the famous Sydney Opera House, bungy jump in the rainforest, snorkle at the Great Barrier Reef and get up close and personal with kangaroos, kaolas, elephants and crocs! It was an amazing experience. I plan to write more for you all about the trip, but right now I am ready for bed. We left Cairnes and 3:30 am YESTERDAY and got home to Kansas this evening about 7 pm. Needless to say, it was a LONG trek home!! Here are a few pics to tide you over until I can expand on my travels ... Enjoy!








No comments: