Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesdays!

I will say that today I am not a fan of Wednesdays! With the start of school, I find myself in the office all week. It hasn't been this way in awhile with the trip to Australia, summer camps and grad class. This week has been really long already and it is only Wednesday!! Because of our trip, we have had to do alot of meetings and such this week to get everyone ready for the year. I think that we are just about there, though, and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend ... in 3 more days :(

Anyway, I have gotten alot of calls and emails regarding our newest student at KU, John! I promise, you all, he is doing great! He is enrolled in 12 hours ... COMS, Western Civ, Sociology and English. He goes to class in the mornings and then heads to work. He is still working with Eric's company, he has just reduced his hours now that school is in session. Since our move, he has gotten a bigger bedroom and bathroom so that has been good. He seems to be fine, though, just looking to make some new friends out this way. I am sure that he is sick and tired of Eric and I ... we are old farts in his eyes ;)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: