Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's a ..... !

Don't worry, Bumpy, I am not going to post the sex of the baby here! But, in case anyone else is wondering, we know what we are having and we are very excited. We are 16 weeks along now and the doctor decided this would be a good time to get our first ultrasound. With the amount of traveling I will be doing over the next few weeks/months, she wanted to make sure that all was ok with the baby. Everything turned out to be fine ... everything looks great and the baby is very healthy. We were even able to tell what we are going to have! So, if you would like to know (and you haven't already called one of us, please do so and we will be happy to share the wonderful news). Just remember -- my dad doesn't want to know so you can't be the one that lets the cat out of the bag.

The other good news is that I am finally getting over this nasty cold! It has been over a week now and I still have "remains of it" hanging around. I can honestly say that I am feeling better and can function once again. Eric, however, has gotten it and is down for the count. I am trying to keep my distance so that I don't get it again, but I hope that he is able to fight it off quickly.

So, all in all, it has been a GREAT day. I am going to try and scan some of the baby pictures that we got this morning. You can't see a whole lot cause the little bit is still very small, but you can see some things. It was amazing to see the baby move in my belly. All I can say is that we are truly blessed :)

No comments: