Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Camera is DEAD!

Unfortunately, our camera is out of commission for the next few weeks. It was dropped in the sand this past summer while we were on vacation and it appears that a small particle is still stuck in the lens and has caused a malfunction. We cannot even use it :( I have sent it off for repairs to the Canon Service center, but it will be a few weeks till we get it back. Too bad the warranty is out!!! We have our old camera still so I will be digging it to use for the time being.

I have been able to get some photos of Charlie using my camera phone, and to my surprise, they are actually half-way decent quality. Here is one of Charlie at the tailgate this past weekend before the KU football game.


No comments: