Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Yeah for BRANDY!!

I knew this picture would come in handy someday! Happy Monday, Brandy!!



I have to give a shout out to one of my best friend's, Brandy!! She finally communicated with me via the BLOG :) Ha, ha!! No really, I do love Brandy as she is one of the sweetest people I know. Brandy and her family (hubby-Chris and son-Paul) went with us this summer to Myrtle Beach and it was a blast. I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked "catching up" with her because I pretty much always had a baby on my hip. We had a great time none the less and I can't wait for Christmas as that will be the next time we will see them. Here is Brandy with Charlie lounging on the couch at the condo in SC. She is itching for another one (I know it!!)


In other news, the rain has FINALLY stopped. Everything is very green out here right now, but also very mushy. We spent the weekend catching up on chores and relaxing. Our computer is out of commission for awhile. It appears the hard drive has crashed so it is being worked on this week. Hopefully they can work quickly as it stinks not having the Internet at home. We were smart enough to buy an external drive so luckily all of our pics and music is safe and sound no matter what happens with the computer.





No comments: