Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

One more week!

In less than a week, we will be traveling back to IL to celebrate the wedding of my brother, Bobby, and his fiance, Alisa. They are set to be married next Saturday, October 4th! It is sure to be a fun event ... they will be married at the church in the afternoon and then a party is planned for that evening out on our family land in the country. So, far all of my brothers have been married at the same church, as well as myself, my parents and my grandparents. It has become very special for us all!

We are heading home to IL next Wednesday evening. We decided that is would be easier to leave on Wednesday night (as opposed to Thursday morning) so that Charlie can sleep during the ride. With it being dark out, it will be a little bit easier to get him to fall asleep because there will be less to look at. Surely, it will be a long drive for Eric and I (about 7 hours), but I would much rather be there late in the night than drive all the next morning. My family will have some time to spend with Charlie before Me-Maw Eva gets there and wants Charlie too. It is ok to say that he will get lots of loving next weekend!

Alisa and Bobby are just about ready for the big day. Alot of planning has gone into the big event and it is sure to be wonderful! I am a bridesmaid and Eric is a groomsmen so we are involved all day long. It will be a TON of fun though! I am really excited.

To check out more about the wedding, feel free to check out Bobby and Alisa's wedding website ... http://www.bobbyandalisa.com/

No comments: