Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Charlie -- 6 Month Update

Charlie with his Uncle David getting ready for the wedding!


We ventured to the doctor earlier this week. Charlie weighed in at 18.5 lbs and measured 27". He is in the 67th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. The doctor is very happy with his progress and is astounded at how "fast" he has caught up! We are looking at some things to try and help prevent RSV (as is it really bad for infants -- especially premature infants). Other than that, it was a great visit.

I wish that I had my camera on me when we went because Charlie was FASCINATED with the mirror that was next to the doctor's table. It was right at his level and at one point, he had his head sideways trying to get "closer" to that face looking back at him! It was really cute.

Speaking of my camera, it came back from the repair shop. It last about one picture and then broke again. So, it has been sent off yet again to be repaired. This happened with our computer a few weeks ago too. It took 2x as long to get it fixed because DUMB customer service people did not want to listen to the full extent of the problem I was telling them. Frustrating!! Eric lets me handle that type of stuff as he knows I will get what I want (most of the time).

No big plans this weekend! We are going to try and make it out to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and pick out some pumpkins for the porch. I think that some of our neighbors are going to join us so it should be fun!

No comments: