Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Night Thoughts

HaHa!!! I have gotten several emails from friends and family telling me how "sad" Charlie looks in his Halloween costumes. You all -- I promise that he doesn't hate them. I will admit that I like dressing Charlie up (for Halloween or just going to the grocery store), but I don't "torture" him with it. Theresa took those pics of Charlie last weekend and he was just over us and the noises we were making and the TONS of pictures we were taking.

Nothing too exciting this weekend to report. I was in the gym most of the day today as I ran our Coaches Clinic. I had to be there shortly after 10 am this morning to make sure everything was ready to roll and everything ended up there about 5:30 this evening. Eric and I had a nice dinner then before heading to the grocery store. The temperature has dropped and the wind has increased. I will admit ... I was impressed to see that Eric had actually packed a winter hat for Charlie to wear while we were out this evening. He stayed home with Charlie all day as I was at the gym. Even managed to get Charlie to nap, get him dressed in a "cute" outfit and get him to dinner without getting cold! Yeah, Eric :)

Tomorrow is our "day off." We are required to give our players one day off per week during the season. These will usually fall on a weekday so it is not really a day off for us as we are in the office most of the day. But, we need to win ballgames so that is the way it is.

No comments: