Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Monday, October 27, 2008

In Full Swing!

I have tried to remind people as much as I can that basketball is in full swing. As a result, I have not been very good at returning phone calls and emails the last couple of weeks. I am SOOOOO sorry if this is you! I promise that I will get to all of them, but please be patient.

I am still getting used to juggling work and home now that Charlie is part of the equation. No longer do I sleep in just a little later and get to work on time .... now I find myself packing the night before to make sure I don't forget anything (especially now that it is getting cold!) We are usually out the door no later than 8 am (which yes, is a few minutes later than some of you), but I make up for it on my nights and weekends.

My evenings go just as fast as the mornings ... practice is usually over around the 6 pm hour so I get home somewhere around 6:45 or so and then have until 8 pm to play and spend time with Charlie before putting him off to bed. I am trying to make the most of the time when Charlie is awake so the cleanliness of our house has suffered a little bit. Don't worry -- it is not gross or anything. Eric helps out quite a bit so we are able to do it all. It is not perfectly kept, but gosh, with a hubby, drooling baby and drooling bulldog, that is almost IMPOSSIBLE! To me, it does not have to be perfect .. there are more important things going on right now.

No comments: