Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this is a day early, but I will not be at a computer tomorrow. Instead, the team and I will be in Dallas preparing for our tournament at SMU. Eric will be going with me so that will be nice. He has vowed, though, not to come out of the hotel room tomorrow as football will be on. I am sure that he will make an appearance for dinner tomorrow evening. We will be gone through Saturday evening. The Championship game is at 7:00 pm on Saturday so hopefully we are playing and get on the flight late to head home. We start on Friday with Drake and then match up against either W. Michigan or SMU on Saturday.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful (and safe) holiday. I wish that we could be with our family tomorrow, but this has become the norm. Eric and I are very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends (and a little one on the way). Enjoy your time with family and friends this weekend (wherever you are) and take a moment to give thanks for all that you have been given in life.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Capps!

No comments: