Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Update!

We went to the doctor this morning for our monthly check-up. We are 14 weeks today and everything appears to be right on track. Our doctor checked the heartbeat and everything looks strong -- 153 bpm. It took a few minutes as they baby was all over the place. I could see Eric starting to sweat over in the corner a little bit because she wasn't able to find the heartbeat for the first few minutes (he/she was moving that much!) I am also doing well. I have actually lost weight since I got pregnant ... no worries though :) My blood pressure has also decreased a bit since I got pregnant, but again, nothing to be worried about. All is good on this end!

Not much else to report on from today's visit -- pretty standard. We will, however, be going back in 2 weeks for our sonogram visit. So, on Dec. 12th we will know what we are having :) Just a heads up that I do not plan to post on here what we are having because me dad DOES NOT want to know and I know that he reads the BLOG. So, if you would like to know, please feel free to call or email me, but make sure you keep it a secret from old Bumpy :)

Have a great week!

No comments: