Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Congrats Wendi!!

Congratulations to my former WKU teammate, Wendi, and her husband, JB. They "met" their little boy for the first time today!! Wendi was a senior at WKU when I was a freshmen. She and her husband live in Florida where JB is a doctor.

Wendi and JB have been trying to have a baby for some time now with little success. A friend of Wendi's became pregnant and felt she was too young to keep the baby and made the decision to entrust Wendi and JB to raise him. What a wonderful gift!!

They are hoping to bring Isaac John home sometime tomorrow on early Saturday. They will be heading back to their home in Florida later next week after spending some time with their families. Becoming parents is something they have both wanted for a very long time. They have been blessed with this opportunity and I know that they will do their very best to give this little guy a wonderful life!!

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

THANKS KATIE! I'll add you to my links. :) I'm so glad we have reconnected at this amazing time in both of our lives.