Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Even More Pictures of Charlie!!


I am sure you are probably getting tired of the pictures, but I have even more for you!! We had a lady come in last week when Charlie got home to take some pictures of him. She has put them to a slide show .... you can see it here. Once the page comes up, scroll down until you see this picture. It will say "Charlie-Newborn." As you read her comments, click on SLIDESHOW to see the whole show ....

1 comment:

The Miles' said...

I know I am pregnant and hormonal, but I balled my eyes out while watching Charlie's slideshow. He is so cute and such a little miracle. Jason's exact words were "he looks like Capps!" We are so happy for you guys! We are still waiting the arrival of our little man.

God Bless,
The Miles'