Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Times!!

We had a great weekend ... Evan and Kelly, our WKU friends, made the trip from Tennessee to visit us and meet Charlie. Evan has been here once before, but this was Kelly's first trip to KS so we spent the weekend showing her the sights and sounds of where we live/work/play. We always have a great time with them and when we get together (which is usually 1-2x a year), it is like we haven't been a part at all. They are a really fun couple and have had some great "worldly experiences" so we always enjoy seeing them and catching up on what has happened since we were last together.


Not a lot going on this week. I am enjoying my last two weeks of maternity leave at home with Charlie. We are hanging at the house and catching up on things that have been put on the back burner this week and then will be heading to the Carolina's next week for a fun vacation. I am soooo excited to be getting away. We have a lot planned, but it will be great to see everyone and to get a TAN!!!

In other news, our computer is on the fritz :( I am not sure what is wrong with it, but sometimes (more than others) it doesn't want to turn on. So, I am not able to post as much as I want because I don't have computer access. I still have e-mail (thanks to my phone -- oh, the wonders of technology)! I will try and update you on our vacation pending computer access. Don't worry, we will take lots of pictures for you all!

No comments: