Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I don't usually fill these things out, but .....

1. I've come to realize that my mom...is a an amazing person who taught me a lot of important life lessons.
2. I've come to realize that my job...is important, but that my gravestone will say "wife, mother, daughter and sister," not bball coach!
3. I've come to realize that when i'm driving...I like to daydream and talk to myself.
4. I've come to realize that I need...to hear "I love you."
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...the need to "please" all of the time.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people don't say please and thank you.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk..my husband is annoyed.
8. I've come to realize that money...cannot buy happiness.
9. I've come to realize that certain people..will never enjoy the real gifts of life.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...a daddy's girl.
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...my boys!
12. I've come to realize that my dad...wants the best for his children and worked so hard so that we had the best.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...not an extension of my arm.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning...I have been given another chance to do good in the world.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I rocked my baby to sleep and enjoyed evey minute of it because in a few short months, that too will be a thing of the past.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking ... I really should go to bed. 3:30 am is going to come REALLY fast and I still have some packing to do.
17. I've come to realize that my sister....is the VERY best godmother for Charlie and is turning in to one of my best friends.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...I love to see what people have been doing.
19. I've come to realize that today...was a day filled with chores and errands, but I am lucky b/c I get to go on vacation and many people would trade spots with me in a heartbeat.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...I love my life and wouldn't change any part of it (well, except to make Kansas 5 hours closer to IL and KY)
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...enjoy my vacation and not get annoyed with travel problems (which always happen when we fly!!)
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...be a good wife, mother and daughter and sister
23. I've come to realize that yesterday... will never come again so I need to get over it.
24. I've come to realize that love...is earned, not given.

No comments: