Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Great Life!

I can honestly say that I have a FANTASTIC life. I am totally in love with my hubby and have the best baby in the world. Being a wife and now a mom is the coolest thing. I highly recommend it!! I don't know what I did to deserve such a great life, but I am so thankful. I am excited for my brothers and sister (in-laws) as they will someday experience this and they will "get" why I am so happy and why I have changed in the past few months. Having a baby really does change your life, but it such a great way!!

We are heading out on Monday for our week-long vacation in the Carolinas. I am excited to be getting away and to get to spend time with family and friends. It really should be a relaxing and fun weekend. For the first time, I actually feel like I can go on a vacation without worrying what is going on at the office or where my cell phone was placed last. These last few months have been stressful on both Eric and I, so this is a needed time together. I am looking forward to a nice long walk on the beach with Eric and Charlie --- just the three of us!

We will be heading to IL later in August so I will get to spend time with my side of the family too. I love going home even more now as they are all so excited to see Charlie (especially my parents and sister). He will soon rule the family (until another lil one comes along) so it is so much fun. I know that some can get annoyed that Charlie is the main attraction, but that is what life is about ... enjoying family and loving it!!

No comments: