Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Charlie goes to the Beach!!

I just finished uploading all of our vacation pictures to my wal-mart site. There are nearly 200 of them!!! WHOA .... I sent them out to several people, but if you did not get them and want to see all of them, please drop me a note and I will forward the album to you. Here are a couple of my favorites from the trip! We got to see ALOT of family and friends and it was a great time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do his three month old pictures get taken by the photographer that came out?

Anonymous said...

didn't do three ... we do birth, 4 month, 8 month and 1 year. He will have his 4 month pics done on Aug. 17th!

Anonymous said...

great I can't wait to see them!!