Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're Back!!

Ok, we got back home last night about 1:00 am. We had a GREAT time, but both Eric and I agreed that we were happy to be home. I have lots of pictures so I will try and post some tonight for you all. Charlie had a very FULL week ... met a ton of family and new friends, went to the beach, swam in pool, traveled throughout NC and SC!!

Today is also my first day back at work. I dropped Charlie off at the babysitter's this morning and then headed here to the office. I was very proud as I didn't shed a tear (I was close a couple of times). I am very comfortable with the lady that will be watching Charlie so that makes it easier I think. I have been off from work for nearly 4 months so I have lots to do ... I am just going to take my time and tackle one thing at a time. I did work at home and spent some time in the office while I was on "Maternity Leave" so it won't be too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is his babysitter?