Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Birthday!




It feels like we have been celebrating Eric's birthday now for three days (which we have), but the real "day" has finally come. It took Eric awhile to wake up this morning as he, John Wall and John Wulf stayed up till about 3:00 am on the back porch last night. Guys being guys .... this is usually what happens when Eric gets together with the college buddies. Eric and John Wall just left for the airport. They are going to hang out in Kansas City for a little bit before they go to the airport. Eric has been grinning from ear to ear all weekend and John has let loose too, so I would say I was successful with my birthday gift :)


I have included a few pictures of the weekend. These were the best shots I could get of the two as they are always STUPID looking when they see a camera! Happy birthday Eric ... #27!!




No comments: