Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Long week ...

I will admit that I am tired and it is only Tuesday!! We just finished with our second day of basketball camp .. it is our last one of the summer. We have 105 1-5th graders (boys and girls) in this week for camp. They are really cute ... every basket is like celebrating a national championship. Camp runs everyday from 9 am - Noon, which is not too bad.

The part that I have been dreading is the class that I have to go to immediately following camp everyday for 2.5 hours. I am in my final graduate class and should finish up next week with my degree. So, between summer camps, normal work hours, comp exams and class, it has been a LONG summer. I shouldn't complain, though, as I have been given great opportunities with all of this.

I am looking forward to celebrating, though. Our bball team is heading to Australia for 11 days so I will get to really celebrate there with the coaching staff. No more school for KT!!

No comments: