Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

House for Sale!

Ok, we had our first call from the realtor today telling us that we need to get the house all cleaned up as someone wanted to come take a look. Of course, we haven't been very tidy over the past week with the boys out working and myself wrapped up in camp. But, alas, calls went out to Eric and John to rush home and help get the place cleaned up by 6:00 pm so that we could disappear for the realtor to show our house. I must say that we did really well in the short time we had. John wasn't too interested in helping, but as soon as I explained that he will get his own area (even when company comes) he was all on board to help out. The house looked great so we will just have to wait and see.

My weeks of craziness have come to an end finally. I wrapped up the last of my summer camps this afternoon. As those little bodies headed out the doors to their parents for the last time, I could not help by smile. I didn't get to do it very much though as I was headed off to class. This time next week I should be finished with my master's degree. It has been about 4 years in the making so I am VERY excited. On top of that, I defended my comp exams this afternoon (after camp and after class). Looks like I passed so that is one more thing down!

Eric and I are headed off to Chicago tomorrow afternoon. We have not had a "vacation" this summer so we are going to spend the weekend with Teddy and Lindsay. We have not seen their new house yet either, so we are excited to be getting away. It should be alot of fun (as long as Teddy is nice to me and does not go into Big Brother Mood!)

No comments: