Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Pictures ..

Here are some pictures of what has been happening here in the last few weeks. We thought we were going to have more time to get ready for this little guy, but it appears that he will be here before we know it now! We finally made progress and got the nursery painted. It went from sunny yellow room to a baby blue room. It should look very good once we have all the furniture here and set up. Here are some pics of Eric and Theresa painting it ....


This last picture is of the diaper cake that my mom made (along with the help of her friends, Cindy and Sue). They were planning to make it for my shower next month, but since I am bedrest now, I will not be able to have them. My mom wanted to cheer me up this past weekend so she brought it to me. It is filled with 140+ diapers as well as all kinds of grooming things, toys, hats, washcloths, bib and other neat things. It is really cute!!



No comments: