Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Very UNeventful weekend!

Under doctor's orders to take it easy, I have not done much at all since Wednesday. When I told Bonnie and the other coaches what my doctor said, they put a halt on all events that I can do for the next few days. I haven't been to practice in the past few days and have only been in the office for about 2 hours since Wednesday. They have been great and want to make sure that I am following orders. They have gone a little bit above the necessary precautions, but I appreciate their support and will do as I have been told.

Theresa is out here this weekend. She got in late on Friday night and has been hanging out with us all weekend. I feel a bit bad that we haven't really done all that much with her, but I don't think she is too upset. We did go into KC for a couple of hours yesterday to look at bedding and things for the baby. We also bought paint and got the game plan together for the nursery. Theresa, being the night owl that she is, even started to paint last night and had the room almost all done by the time I woke up this morning. I got to help a little bit, but with the fumes, I was quickly kicked out of the room. She and Eric finished up this evening and we are just waiting for the paint to dry to put the room back together. The furniture is not here yet, but we are much closer to being ready for his arrival.

I have also gotten my registries done. We have a shower in KY in a couple weeks and then another one in IL the weekend of April 19th. I ended up registering at Target, Babies R Us and PotteryBarn Kids since all of our friends/family are spread out and there isn't one good store for everyone to shop. It seems like alot, but I was just trying to make it easy.

Well, we will find out tomorrow what our fate is in terms of postseason. We are projected to make the WNIT and will find out late tomorrow who/where we play. The game will probably be later this week. We are on spring break now for the next few days so we will have plenty of time to prepare!!

No comments: