Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week 31!!

Just back from the doctor ... everything is going well :) The doctor was happy with the growth of the baby as well as my health right now. Nothing has really changed, but we are still pregnant so that is GREAT! My BP remains on the high side, but my swelling is greatly reduced so that is a positive. As much as I would love to get out of bed at this point, what we are doing is working so we are going to stay with the gameplan and keep on going. So, not alot to report. No news is good news at this point!

The team will be leaving today for Michigan State. They played Evansville on Monday night and won in the WNIT so they have moved on to the next round. They will play at Michigan State tomorrow night. I asked about going, but that was shot done pretty quickly :( Oh well, I am happy to stay at home and help this little guy! Go Hawks!!

No comments: