Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back from the Doctor!

We are back from the doctor and things have gotten better ... YEAH!!! We are 32 weeks along right now and everything seems has improved drastically over the past two weeks. The baby is looking much better (measuring about 4 lbs, 2 ozs) and all of my levels are returning to "normal." The only exception is my BP, which is still measuring on the high side. I am feeling really good and for the first time since Christmas, I don't have "cankles." The doc was impressed that so much of the swelling is gone and that I am doing so much better than 2 weeks ago. Thank goodness!!!

Of course, I tried to get off bedrest, but no luck. She said that this method is working and "keeping" me pregnant so we are going to stay with what works! The doc is much more confident that we are going to make it to the 35 week mark now. She seems to think that he will be here somewhere between 35-37 weeks (April 23-May 7). Doesn't plan to go much longer than that ... no sense in staying pregnant if we make it to May 7 .. most likely if that happens, a date will be chosen and we will go get him :)

Good news ... maybe I can rest now at night. Hard to believe that this little guy will be here in the next month or so. We had quite a scare (and are not out of the woods yet), but things are looking so much better now! Thank you for your prayers .... they are working!!

No comments: