Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Charlie is HERE!!

I haven't been on here the past few days for a good reason ... ANDREW CHARLES CAPPS decided that he was ready to enter the world. Born at 1:09 am on Monday, April 7, 2008 ....



It was not the easiest of births, but we are all doing well at this point. Charlie arrived a little over 7 weeks early so he will spend some time in the NICU as he puts on weight and learns to eat. He is doing great though and is changing everyday!! I was able to come home from the hospital this evening ... I am feeling good ... just taking things slow.

I will write more later and tell the details (well, some of them) of the birth. Please keep Charlie in your prayers as we need him to grow big and strong so that he can come home very soon!!


2 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi Kitsteiner said...

WOW! This is awesome ... so happy for you. He looks GREAT!

Also makes me a bit nervous. We are only 3 weeks out and I have so much to do.

Wow! Can't read to more!