Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy, Busy!


Camp season is officially here!! I say that like I am excited??? It really is not that bad. Things have been a little stressful now that Charlie is here, but we are getting things figured out. My parents have been out all week helping care for Charlie during the days so that I can be in the office and get ready for camp. Our first camp will run Thursday-Saturday and then we have a week off and go again Sunday-Wednesday. We get two days off and then run a team jamboree for over 600 kids that Saturday. In mid-July, we will run a half-day camp for the little ones and that will be it. If I can just get through the next 2.5 weeks, I will be in good shape.


Good news is that Charlie is doing great! He is over 2 months old and really starting to get a personality. We have decided that he does not like to be left alone and really LOVES being held. He is still pretty little, but eating like a hoss! I am doing pretty good too. My blood pressure continues to go down and is now back in a "normal" range. It has taken awhile to get there, but finally, I can get off the meds :)

Wish me luck that everything goes well over the next couple weeks. I can get through camps and then be able to enjoy Charlie stress free for the rest of July before heading back to work in August (ughhh!)

No comments: