Things tend to change when you least expect them to ... it is God's way of putting things into perspective.

Friday, June 20, 2008

STRESSED!!!

I am ready for NEXT Sunday to be here ... I know that it will all get done, but camps are really wearing me out this year. I am not asking for sympathy, just some understanding that having a 9 week old at home DOES make things a little bit more difficult, especially when he is still trying to catch up. People don't realize that babies require ALOT of attention, especially when they are premature and feedings are still happening every couple of hours.

Yesteday was the first day I had to leave him with a sitter all day (I had to go in and work all day to make sure camp is ready to go on Sunday). Poor Charlie was SOOO off schedule .. he finally fell asleep at 5 a.m. this morning!!! When I had to get up before 7 am, I felt like crying :( I had to leave him again today so we will see how tonight goes. My parents are coming in all next week so it should be better as they are pretty familiar with how we do things. Thank goodness for their help!!

When they say "having a child changes everything," they are not joking. I wouldn't trade it for the world -- just need to get through next week. After that, I can go back to enjoying my maternity leave and soak up the last few weeks of my time at home with Charlie. It is something that I will never get back again!!

No comments: